Jessica is a lovely, smart woman who can be found enjoying horseback riding and many other Colorado activities, as long as it is outdoors. Because of her busy lifestyle, Jessica needs a program that is both effective and simple. Jessica’s olive complexion is smooth and wrinkle-free. She has taken precautions to protect her skin’s integrity by using sun protection on a regular basis.
Jessica says of her skin: “I just want it to stay where it’s at!” Holding on to that great complexion is her goal. She too uses some of Dr. Slenkovich’s “Must Haves.”
This is the home skincare regimen that Jessica loves:
• Clarisonic twice daily (she even got a Clarisonic Mia for her husband!)
• SkinMedica Facial Cleanser
• SkinMedica Vitamin C&E (Anti-Oxidant, protective)
• SkinMedica TNS Recovery Complex (collagen producing)
• SkinMedica Retinol Complex (anti-aging)
• SkinMedica TNS Daily Moisturizer with SPF 20 (easy and effective for daytime)
• SkinMedica Rejuvenate Moisturizer (a little richer for nighttime)
• Jane Iredale Skincare Makeup Powder (for play days)
• Jane Iredale BB Cream with SPF 25 (for work days)
Treatments that work best for Jessica are a Microdermabrasion every other month and the occasional superficial chemical peel (baby peels) to keep her skin looking polished, refreshed and glowing, as well as prevent aging. She stays within the SkinMedica skincare brand for an easy, clutter free skincare regimen.
If you are an avid outdoors person or have an olive skin tone, contact us to schedule a skincare consultation and learn about the best anti-aging skincare regimen for you.